- Maintain separate content for each session
When this option is selected, the content of Line Sender is maintained separately for each of the terminal sessions.
- Show line number
When this option is selected, Line Sender displays an incremental number for each of the lines.
- Save to originally opened file on exit
When you close Token2Shell and if this option is selected, Token2Shell saves the content of Line Sender back to the file where it was loaded from if the content has been modified. If the content of Line Sender was not loaded from a file, it is discarded.
- New File Name Format
When Line Sender needs a file name for saving its new content, the format set in this option is used. This option supports the same set of format placeholders as "Session Data Capture Filename Format".
Please use one of the following email addresses to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
- Product email@example.com
or technical support
- General comments,firstname.lastname@example.org
questions or order status
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can understand and respond to messages only in those languages.
Drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
- X410.dev is now live! See how you can seamlessly use Linux GUI apps in Windows 10 with X410!March 5, 2020
- Pull your Linux GUI apps out of Hyper-V consoles! Run them like Windows apps with X410 over VSOCK!November 11, 2019
- You can now seamlessly copy and paste an image between Windows and Linux GUI apps with X410October 9, 2019