When HEX Mode is enabled, received communication data are displayed in their HEX values. This feature is useful in studying or debugging the communication protocol your server or device uses.
Please use one of the following email addresses to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
- Product firstname.lastname@example.org
or technical support
- General comments,email@example.com
questions or order status
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can understand and respond to messages only in those languages.
Drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
- X410.dev is now live! See how you can seamlessly use Linux GUI apps in Windows 10 with X410!March 5, 2020
- Pull your Linux GUI apps out of Hyper-V consoles! Run them like Windows apps with X410 over VSOCK!November 11, 2019
- You can now seamlessly copy and paste an image between Windows and Linux GUI apps with X410October 9, 2019