- Maintain separate content for each session
When this option is selected, the content of Line Sender is maintained separately for each of the terminal sessions.
- Show line number
When this option is selected, Line Sender displays an incremental number for each of the lines.
- Save to originally opened file on exit
When you close Token2Shell and if this option is selected, Token2Shell saves the content of Line Sender back to the file where it was loaded from if the content has been modified. If the content of Line Sender was not loaded from a file, it is discarded.
- New File Name Format
When Line Sender needs a file name for saving its new content, the format set in this option is used. This option supports the same set of format placeholders as “Session Data Capture Filename Format“.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- You can now drag-and-drop private keys for adding SSH address book entries in Token2ShellJune 13, 2018
- Setup Token2Shell with your favorite colors; you can now import color schemes from iTerm2 and MacOS TerminalMarch 9, 2018
- Token2Shell can now search subfolders for its background imageFebruary 21, 2018