- Token2Shell can now automatically replace invalid file name characters (\/:*?”<>|)
according to your preference when downloading files. Default replacement characters are chosen
from Unicode characters that look similar to the characters they are replacing but allowed for
a file name (ex. Unicode halfwidth/fullwidth forms).
If you wish to replace all invalid characters to a single character, you simply need to enter that one character to the option edit box.
Trailing space and period characters are also automatically replaced with U+00A0 (NO-BREAK SPACE) and U+00B7 (MIDDLE DOT) respectively.
For your information, unlike Windows OS, you can use any character for a file name in Unix-like OS’s such as Linux and FreeBSD. However, in order to minimize compatibility issues, we recommend avoiding the characters that cannot be used for a file name in Windows OS (\/:*?”<>|). Also, you should avoid adding trailing space and period characters.
- Slow Paste now has an option for ignoring blank lines.
Instead of pasting text from clipboard, you can also Slow Paste text from a file by using Command Macro. You simply need to create your text file in Command Macro pane, and right-click on that file item and select “Slow Paste”.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- NEW! Print to Paperesso and energize your productivity!March 19, 2017
- Token2Shell/MD now works seamlessly with Windows Task View (Virtual Desktop)November 23, 2016
- Want to use the Bash shell on Windows 10 (WSL) from Token2Shell/MD? No Problem!September 16, 2016