- Color schemes can now be imported from iTerm2 (*.itermcolors) and MacOS Terminal (*.terminal)
Looking for cool color schemes? Check out this GitHub repository:
- Keyboard mapping files are updated. The new files will be copied when you freshly install Token2Shell. However, if you already installed Token2Shell and having problems using function keys or other special keys (ex. Home/End/Delete), try setting the keyboard mapping and terminal answerback to "xterm" after loading the new files via the "Restore" menu.
- "Clear Scrollback" is added under the "Terminal" menu. If you want to save some previous lines, you can scroll back (SHIFT+UP) first and then select the menu; the text line buffer is cleared up to the currently visible top line.
- When you have organized your background images in subfolders and want Token2Shell to randomly select an image from those subfolders, you can now enable the "Search subfolders" option.
- Italic and strikethrough text styles are now supported. The new styles can improve your productivity while using server programs such as Vim. For example, while editing codes in Vim, you can set comment blocks in italic to improve readability.
- Docker containers can now be created and managed from Token2Shell via newly added ‘Docker Console‘
- Docker containers can now be directly connected from Token2Shell without installing any additional program (ex. OpenSSH server)
- Sessions can now be kept alive by automatically sending a special SSH message or a string of characters (Idle Monitor)
- Line Sender can now be set up per terminal
- ALT+SHIFT+P now takes a snapshot of a terminal window with its title bar and frame border. If you just want the content area, press ALT+P.
- When you minimize Token2Shell to Windows taskbar, Token2Shell now tries to postpone app suspension if you have any connected session. However, such postpone request can be denied or revoked when Windows detects low power.
- Token2Shell version 14+ requires Fall Creator Update
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- Setup Token2Shell with your favorite colors; you can now import color schemes from iTerm2 and MacOS TerminalMarch 9, 2018
- Token2Shell can now search subfolders for its background imageFebruary 21, 2018
- Token2Shell/MD version 12.3.0 is now available for downloadFebruary 21, 2018