- Docker containers can now be created and managed from Token2Shell via newly added 'Docker Console'
- Docker containers can now be directly connected from Token2Shell without installing any additional program (ex. OpenSSH server)
- Sessions can now be kept alive by automatically sending a special SSH message or a string of characters (Idle Monitor)
- Line Sender can now be set up per terminal
- ALT+SHIFT+P now takes a snapshot of a terminal window with its title bar and frame border. If you just want the content area, press ALT+P.
- When you minimize Token2Shell to Windows taskbar, Token2Shell now tries to postpone app suspension if you have any connected session. However, such postpone request can be denied or revoked when Windows detects low power.
- Token2Shell version 14+ requires Fall Creator Update
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- Using YubiKey for SSH public key authentication becomes easierAugust 8, 2018
- Got a YubiKey? Now you can seamlessly use it with Token2Shell for SSH public key authenticationJuly 25, 2018
- X410, your ultimate hassle free X server for Windows 10!June 23, 2018