- "3des-cbc" cipher is added for connecting to legacy devices. Please note that 3des-cbc is considered a weak cipher and shouldn't be used unless it's the only option.
- Token2Shell/MD can now properly handle serial devices without a COM port name; you can directly use its full device ID (ex. USB\VID_####&PID_####\...).
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- X410 now consumes less memory and CPU cycles while still boosting its performanceOctober 17, 2018
- Using YubiKey for SSH public key authentication becomes easierAugust 8, 2018
- Got a YubiKey? Now you can seamlessly use it with Token2Shell for SSH public key authenticationJuly 25, 2018