PixFolder and PIX2PPT now natively support Windows Phone 8. In both PixFolder and PIX2PPT, a newly created PowerPoint file can now be directly opened in Office Mobile and saved to Office Hub for Windows Phone 8 devices. PIX2PPT now supports pushing a SkyDrive shared link to any modern Web browser via Sticurry.com. The new versions […]
Author Archive for: support
About Support Team
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Support Team contributed 83 entries already.
Entries by Support Team
Improved international character input handling.Token2Shell/WP now better handles character composing keyboards (ex. Chinese/Japanese/Korean QWERTY keyboards) while in single character input mode. Added more support for character code pages. (Windows Phone 8 Only) You can now use character code pages such as Shift-JIS, EUC-KR, GB2312 and BIG5 in Token2Shell/WP. (Please note that the actual character code […]
- Product firstname.lastname@example.org
or technical support
- General comments,email@example.com
questions or order status
Drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
- X410.dev is now live! See how you can seamlessly use Linux GUI apps in Windows 10 with X410!March 5, 2020
- Pull your Linux GUI apps out of Hyper-V consoles! Run them like Windows apps with X410 over VSOCK!November 11, 2019
- You can now seamlessly copy and paste an image between Windows and Linux GUI apps with X410October 9, 2019