If you're having a misaligned column problem similar to the screenshot shown below, check out our new post at http://choung.net/howto/token2shell-md/screen-font-option-and-misaligned-columns. It explains why such problem occurs and offers some solutions.
We made a list of free monospaced fonts that seem suitable for text terminals. They all support TrueType or OpenType format thus you should also be able to use them from other software once they are installed on your Windows.
The list is available at http://choung.net/howto/token2shell-md/free-mono-fonts.
- Product email@example.com
or technical support
- General comments,firstname.lastname@example.org
questions or order status
Drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
- X410.dev is now live! See how you can seamlessly use Linux GUI apps in Windows 10 with X410!March 5, 2020
- Pull your Linux GUI apps out of Hyper-V consoles! Run them like Windows apps with X410 over VSOCK!November 11, 2019
- You can now seamlessly copy and paste an image between Windows and Linux GUI apps with X410October 9, 2019