- You now have more options for serial port hardware flow control settings.
- When you open a Token2Shell address book entry file directly from Windows file manager, it's now opened in already running and not-minimized Token2Shell instead of launching a new Token2Shell instance.
- You can now generate an SSH2 public key from a private key file within Token2Shell.
- Holding down key while clicking "New" toolbar button or menu on main window now launches a new instance of Token2Shell.
- Holding down key while clicking "Address Book" toolbar button or menu on main window now opens currently set address book folder in Windows file manager.
- The new version also includes minor bug fixes and enhancements.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- Using YubiKey for SSH public key authentication becomes easierAugust 8, 2018
- Got a YubiKey? Now you can seamlessly use it with Token2Shell for SSH public key authenticationJuly 25, 2018
- X410, your ultimate hassle free X server for Windows 10!June 23, 2018