- You can now do "Slow Paste"
with macro files. When you choose "Slow Paste" for a macro file,
Token2Shell sends the content
of the file line by line at a certain interval. Token2Shell supports the same set
of interval options for macro files as the "Slow Paste" for clipboard stored text.
- The new version also includes other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- X410 now consumes less memory and CPU cycles while still boosting its performanceOctober 17, 2018
- Using YubiKey for SSH public key authentication becomes easierAugust 8, 2018
- Got a YubiKey? Now you can seamlessly use it with Token2Shell for SSH public key authenticationJuly 25, 2018