- Built-in Share Server now creates "Thumbs.db" files while sharing Photos Hub images.
Thumbs.db files should greatly improve loading thumbnail images in Windows XP systems. (Make sure "Do not cache thumbnails" option is not selected in Windows XP Folder Options.)
We were originally working on "Thumbs.db" files for Windows 8/7/Vista. But, unfortunately, we failed to implement the appropriate file for those OS versions due to the lack of information on how file names are encoded in a Thumbs.db file.
Anyhow, if you're using Windows XP and wish to access images in Windows Phone Photos Hub over Wi-Fi, you can now view thumbnails from File Explorer much faster!
- FileTr2 Share Server now properly updates file date and time when files are copied to Windows Phone.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- Using YubiKey for SSH public key authentication becomes easierAugust 8, 2018
- Got a YubiKey? Now you can seamlessly use it with Token2Shell for SSH public key authenticationJuly 25, 2018
- X410, your ultimate hassle free X server for Windows 10!June 23, 2018