https://choung.net/data/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/pixfolder-hdr.png 300 300 Support Team /img/choung-logo.png Support Team2013-09-27 15:07:042013-12-03 00:03:57All *NEW* PixFolder version 3.0.0 is submitted to Windows Phone Store
PixFolder now provides more powerful features and runs smoother and faster even with a large number of photos!
- PixFolder now includes a much improved image viewer.
- PixFolder now supports periodically changing the Lock screen background image with a randomly selected photo from a designated folder.
- When you pin a folder to Start screen, PixFolder now creates a "wide" Live Tile and shows randomly selected photos from that folder.
- When you pin a photo to Start screen but selects 3 or more photos, PixFolder now creates a "wide" Live Tile showing first 9 of those photos.
- PixFolder now includes "Share Server" and allows direct wireless access to its photos from any Windows 8/7/Vista/XP file manager; photos can be accessed like files from network shared folders.
- You can now open PixFolder directly from Photos Hub "apps" pane.
- Two-finger tap gesture now toggles "full screen" mode on photo/subfolder listing pane.