- SFTP/SCP hybrid is now ready for file uploading and downloading.
In order to maximize transfer speed, Token2Shell/MD seamlessly makes use of both SFTP and SCP. If the server does not support SCP or cannot handle high-speed SFTP, Token2Shell/MD automatically falls back to the standard SFTP. File uploading can also be started via drag-and-drop or paste directly from Windows File Explorer.
While transferring files or using X11 forwarding, please don't minimize Token2Shell/MD to the Taskbar. It may trigger Windows OS to pause running the app altogether.
- X11 forwarding is now supported for SSH sessions.
In order to properly use X11 forwarding, you need to separately run an X server such as VcXsrv (http://sourceforge.net/projects/vcxsrv/) or Xming (http://www.straightrunning.com/XmingNotes/). Also, as mentioned above, please don't minimize Token2Shell/MD to the Taskbar while using X11 forwarding.
This option is not available for Windows 10 Mobile since it requires a separate X server running in the background and such background task is not allowed in the Mobile.
- Left [ALT] key can now be used as the [META] key for Unix-like server programs such as Emacs.
- Virtual [META] and [CTRL] buttons are now available in 'Fn Keypad' Group 3.
- When 'Home Folder' is changed, all existing settings are now automatically copied to the new folder if the selected new folder is empty.
- 2048-bits DSA private keys are now supported.
- Improved SSH into Windows 10 IoT; you can also upload or download files in SFTP.
- Improved XTerm emulation.
https://choung.net/data/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/t2s-md-358x358.png 358 358 Support Team /img/choung-logo.png Support Team2016-01-02 22:10:372016-01-02 22:26:03Token2Shell/MD version 10.3.0 now available on Windows Store