- This version fixes the home folder setting problem with Token2Shell.SSHpf (SSH port forwarding program included with Token2Shell).
- You now have more options for serial port hardware flow control settings.
- When you open a Token2Shell address book entry file directly from Windows file manager, it's now opened in already running and not-minimized Token2Shell instead of launching a new Token2Shell instance.
- You can now generate an SSH2 public key from a private key file within Token2Shell.
- Holding down key while clicking "New" toolbar button or menu on main window now launches a new instance of Token2Shell.
- Holding down key while clicking "Address Book" toolbar button or menu on main window now opens currently set address book folder in Windows file manager.
- The new version also includes minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Token2Shell/WP now includes the following in-app tools for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP. You can purchase and use these tools when Token2Shell/WP share server is active.
- Token2Shell/PT for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
This is a portable version of Token2Shell for Windows. It shares the same address book entries and other essential settings with Token2Shell/WP.
- SSHpf/PT for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
This is a portable version of Token2Shell.SSHpf that is included with Token2Shell for Windows. It provides SSH port forwarding for Windows 8/7/Vista/XP.
- The new versions include minor bug fixes and improvements on built-in share server.
- You can now assign a sound (.wav) file for the ASCII BELL (Ctrl+G) control character.
Token2Shell/WP will play that sound whenever it receives
the character from the connected server.
If you wish to play your own custom sound file, you just need to create it as a .WAV file and copy it to "Token2Shell\sound" folder while connected to Token2Shell/WP share server in Windows File Manager.
- Camera preview area for barcode scanning is moved to the bottom of the screen while in portrait mode. The preview area is also a bit darkened to improve terminal text visibility.
- You can now control barcode scanning focus area by tapping on the camera preview screen.
- You can now get audio feedback when a barcode is successfully scanned.
- FileTr2 Share Server now supports accessing Photos Hub albums and pictures as normal folders and files. (Due to third-party Windows Phone app restrictions, FileTr2 only allows read-only access for Photos Hub albums and pictures.)
- FileTr2 Share Server can now be directly pinned to Start screen.
- Windows File Manager now connects to FileTr2 Share Server more quickly.
- Along with common Internet Shortcut files (.url), FileTr2 now also supports opening "Pinned Site Shortcut" files (.website) created in Internet Explorer 9 or higher.
- FileTr2 now has an option for listing hidden folders. It should be handy when you need to backup/restore all files and folders.
- Token2Shell/WP now incorporates FileTr2 share server engine
and allows wirelessly accessing its data storage area; you no longer need to use
Hann Portable Server to transfer files from or to desktop computers.
When you need to backup or restore address book entries and settings, or upload private key files for user authentications, simply start the share server and copy files via Windows File Manager.
Token2Shell/WP share server acts like a wireless flash drive, hence you can also copy your own data files or even run desktop programs directly off your Windows Phone.
- This version 5.0.0 release is for Windows Phone 8 only.
- The new version includes minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
- X410.dev is now live! See how you can seamlessly use Linux GUI apps in Windows 10 with X410!March 5, 2020
- Pull your Linux GUI apps out of Hyper-V consoles! Run them like Windows apps with X410 over VSOCK!November 11, 2019
- You can now seamlessly copy and paste an image between Windows and Linux GUI apps with X410October 9, 2019