- FileTr2 Share Server now supports accessing Photos Hub albums and pictures as normal folders and files. (Due to third-party Windows Phone app restrictions, FileTr2 only allows read-only access for Photos Hub albums and pictures.)
- FileTr2 Share Server can now be directly pinned to Start screen.
- Windows File Manager now connects to FileTr2 Share Server more quickly.
- Along with common Internet Shortcut files (.url), FileTr2 now also supports opening "Pinned Site Shortcut" files (.website) created in Internet Explorer 9 or higher.
- FileTr2 now has an option for listing hidden folders. It should be handy when you need to backup/restore all files and folders.
- Token2Shell/WP now incorporates FileTr2 share server engine
and allows wirelessly accessing its data storage area; you no longer need to use
Hann Portable Server to transfer files from or to desktop computers.
When you need to backup or restore address book entries and settings, or upload private key files for user authentications, simply start the share server and copy files via Windows File Manager.
Token2Shell/WP share server acts like a wireless flash drive, hence you can also copy your own data files or even run desktop programs directly off your Windows Phone.
- This version 5.0.0 release is for Windows Phone 8 only.
- The new version includes minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Text slides can now be directly added from the same selection pane as the photos.
- Text slides listing page has been changed to more focus on file management.
- PIX2PPT now supports 'dark' and 'light' background themes.
- PIX2PPT now formats bulleted lists in two columns for landscape page orientation.
- PIX2PPT now incorporates FileTr2 share server engine and allows wirelessly copying the newly created PowerPoint file directly off Windows Phone. You simply need to use Windows File Explorer and access the file as if it were from a Windows shared folder.
- This version 3.0.0 release is for Windows Phone 8 only.
Turn your Windows Phone
into a wireless flash drive!
When you activate FileTr2 share server, your Windows Phone becomes a computer with a Windows shared folder. Thus you can access FileTr2 folders and files from any Windows 8/7/Vista/XP File Explorer; you simply need to enter FileTr2 connection address in Windows File Explorer.
Once you're connected to FileTr2 from Windows File Explorer, you can use it just like a flash drive; copy or move files, create folders and etc. You can even run desktop programs or play media files directly off FileTr2!
- Screen resolution is now taken into account when creating Tile images for pinned text files and folders.
- Bugs related to pinning text files and folders have been fixed. (Please remove and pin the Tiles again if they were pinned from PIX2PPT version 2.1.0/1.4.0 or older.)
- Built-in barcode scanner now makes use of phone's motion sensors.
It begins decoding a barcode only when the phone is held steady. Also, camera auto focusing is triggered only when it detected movements. (If you wish to manually activate camera auto focusing, "half" press the camera shutter button. Full pressing the camera shutter button changes the auto flash mode.)
- Screen resolution is now taken into account when creating Tile images for pinned Address Book entries and folders.
- Issues with Start screen Tiles for Address Book entries and folders are fixed. (Please remove and pin the Tiles again if they were pinned from Token2Shell/WP version 4.0.0/3.6.0 or older.)
- Improved XTerm/ANSI terminal emulation.
- PixFolder now has an application bar button that starts picture selection mode. You can also still activate picture selection mode with tap-and-hold gesture.
- The new version also includes minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
- Using YubiKey for SSH public key authentication becomes easierAugust 8, 2018
- Got a YubiKey? Now you can seamlessly use it with Token2Shell for SSH public key authenticationJuly 25, 2018
- X410, your ultimate hassle free X server for Windows 10!June 23, 2018