- Address Book now has a ‘Private Key Wizard‘ for easily adding an SSH session file with the public-key user authentication. You just need to enter your server address and drag-and-drop a private key!
- When Token2Shell detects a change in the host key for the connecting server, it now provides an option for directly updating the known host list.
- ‘Quick Connect’ popup window for SSH connections now has an option for enabling the X11 forwarding.
- You can now adjust the terminal screen display margin.
- ‘CTRL+SHIFT+A‘ keyboard shortcut is added for selecting all buffered terminal lines; Token2Shell first enables its ‘Find’ text mode and then selects all text.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- You can now drag-and-drop private keys for adding SSH address book entries in Token2ShellJune 13, 2018
- Setup Token2Shell with your favorite colors; you can now import color schemes from iTerm2 and MacOS TerminalMarch 9, 2018
- Token2Shell can now search subfolders for its background imageFebruary 21, 2018