- You can now assign a sound (.wav) file for the ASCII BELL (Ctrl+G) control character.
Token2Shell/WP will play that sound whenever it receives
the character from the connected server.
If you wish to play your own custom sound file, you just need to create it as a .WAV file and copy it to “Token2Shell\sound” folder while connected to Token2Shell/WP share server in Windows File Manager.
- Camera preview area for barcode scanning is moved to the bottom of the screen while in portrait mode. The preview area is also a bit darkened to improve terminal text visibility.
- You can now control barcode scanning focus area by tapping on the camera preview screen.
- You can now get audio feedback when a barcode is successfully scanned.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- PkgdView Terminal is now Windows 10 IoT ready!July 31, 2017
- Need to find an Address Book entry? Try using File Explorer!May 5, 2017
- NEW! Print to Paperesso and energize your productivity!March 19, 2017