- Token2Shell/WP now incorporates FileTr2 share server engine
and allows wirelessly accessing its data storage area; you no longer need to use
Hann Portable Server to transfer files from or to desktop computers.
When you need to backup or restore address book entries and settings, or upload private key files for user authentications, simply start the share server and copy files via Windows File Manager.
Token2Shell/WP share server acts like a wireless flash drive, hence you can also copy your own data files or even run desktop programs directly off your Windows Phone.
- This version 5.0.0 release is for Windows Phone 8 only.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- You can now drag-and-drop private keys for adding SSH address book entries in Token2ShellJune 13, 2018
- Setup Token2Shell with your favorite colors; you can now import color schemes from iTerm2 and MacOS TerminalMarch 9, 2018
- Token2Shell can now search subfolders for its background imageFebruary 21, 2018