- You can now do “Slow Paste”
with macro files. When you choose “Slow Paste” for a macro file,
Token2Shell sends the content
of the file line by line at a certain interval. Token2Shell supports the same set
of interval options for macro files as the “Slow Paste” for clipboard stored text.
- The new version also includes other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- Setup Token2Shell with your favorite colors; you can now import color schemes from iTerm2 and MacOS TerminalMarch 9, 2018
- Token2Shell can now search subfolders for its background imageFebruary 21, 2018
- Token2Shell/MD version 12.3.0 is now available for downloadFebruary 21, 2018