- Color schemes can now be imported from iTerm2 (*.itermcolors) and MacOS Terminal (*.terminal)
Looking for cool color schemes? Check out this GitHub repository:
- Keyboard mapping files are updated. The new files will be copied when you freshly install Token2Shell. However, if you already installed Token2Shell and having problems using function keys or other special keys (ex. Home/End/Delete), try setting the keyboard mapping and terminal answerback to "xterm" after loading the new files via the "Restore" menu.
- "Clear Scrollback" is added under the "Terminal" menu. If you want to save some previous lines, you can scroll back (SHIFT+UP) first and then select the menu; the text line buffer is cleared up to the currently visible top line.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- Setup Token2Shell with your favorite colors; you can now import color schemes from iTerm2 and MacOS TerminalMarch 9, 2018
- Token2Shell can now search subfolders for its background imageFebruary 21, 2018
- Token2Shell/MD version 12.3.0 is now available for downloadFebruary 21, 2018