- FileTr2 Share Server now supports accessing Photos Hub albums and pictures as normal folders and files. (Due to third-party Windows Phone app restrictions, FileTr2 only allows read-only access for Photos Hub albums and pictures.)
- FileTr2 Share Server can now be directly pinned to Start screen.
- Windows File Manager now connects to FileTr2 Share Server more quickly.
- Along with common Internet Shortcut files (.url), FileTr2 now also supports opening “Pinned Site Shortcut” files (.website) created in Internet Explorer 9 or higher.
- FileTr2 now has an option for listing hidden folders. It should be handy when you need to backup/restore all files and folders.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- Need to find an Address Book entry? Try using File Explorer!May 5, 2017
- NEW! Print to Paperesso and energize your productivity!March 19, 2017
- Token2Shell/MD now works seamlessly with Windows Task View (Virtual Desktop)November 23, 2016