- Fil3Tr33 share server now has an option to show an alternative IP-based server access address. Its performance also has been improved.
- You can now change “share mode” (full/read-only) while Fil3Tr33 share server is running.
- Fil3Tr33 now has “open in pc” menu for each file. When you select this menu, Fil3Tr33 starts its camera scanner for scanning a QR code shown in Twofoo Search. Once you scan the QR code, Fil3Tr33 automatically configures and starts its share server, and let the PC directly open the selected file. (Twofoo Search is a free app available through Windows Store.)
- Fil3tr33 can now edit Internet shortcut (.URL or .WEBSITE) files. An Internet shortcut file can also be created from Internet Explorer by using its “share page” menu.
Files from other apps can now be copied to Fil3Tr33 by using the Share feature of Windows Phone.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- Character input becomes more responsive and seamless in Token2Shell/MDSeptember 12, 2017
- Token2Shell/MD gets a touch of fluent design in the new updateAugust 23, 2017
- PkgdView Terminal is now Windows 10 IoT ready!July 31, 2017