- Improved international character input handling.Token2Shell/WP now better handles character composing keyboards (ex. Chinese/Japanese/Korean QWERTY keyboards) while in single character input mode.
- Added more support for character code pages.
(Windows Phone 8 Only)
You can now use character code pages such as Shift-JIS, EUC-KR, GB2312 and BIG5 in Token2Shell/WP. (Please note that the actual character code pages supported in Token2Shell/WP may vary depending on the country where the device was purchased. For example, if you purchased your Windows Phone in Europe, it may not support character code pages for Japanese characters.)
In order to properly make use of the character code pages, you should also update your server’s locale/language settings. For example, if you wish to use EUC-KR for Korean characters, select EUC-KR from Token2Shell/WP supported character code pages (global default or address book entry option), and you must also need to update your server’s locale settings that correspond to EUC-KR. Locale options vary from server OS to server OS. If you’re using FreeBSD, additional information is available at http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/using-localization.html.
- You can now change default text and background colors programmatically from server scripts.
This new feature should be handy if you frequently use ‘su‘ (switch user) command. For example, you can use the new control sequences to change the background color to red when you change your user ID to ‘root’ for system administrative work. For more information about the new control sequences, click here.
- Improved XTerm/ANSI terminal emulation.
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- Need to find an Address Book entry? Try using File Explorer!May 5, 2017
- NEW! Print to Paperesso and energize your productivity!March 19, 2017
- Token2Shell/MD now works seamlessly with Windows Task View (Virtual Desktop)November 23, 2016